[tcb] Re: Cruze to the Classic

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 10:34:17 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

I think I'm going to try to get a half-day Thursday and head up to my
Uncle's house in Austin. Or I may just back-road the trip and sleep at a
pull-out somewhere between here and there. I generally drive 50mph. 190 to
Huntsville then as "straight-across" as possible from there on
farm-to-market roads.

If I don't get the half-day then I'll be heading out at midnight Thursday
night.

Gerald