[tcb] Re: Classic club sponsorship (and HEY PAUL!)

  • From: <mccrary612@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:58:19 -0500

Hello,

My name is Debra McCrary, I am from Alexandria, Louisiana and my husband
Wade and I have just rescued a 77 Automatic Bus and added it to our VW
Collection. I found out about you guys at the Nacogdoches Show last month,
its always a thrill to see your lineup there!

We will be seeing you at the Classic, its our first trip there and have
heard great things!

Debra & Wade McCrary
58, 61 Ragtop
77 Bus, 2003 NBC