[tcb] Re: Classic Food???

  • From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:59:15 EDT

Katrina and Dan:

Me too.

Jack Kirsch

In a message dated 4/19/2007 11:12:49 AM Central Daylight Time,
k.d.martin@xxxxxxx writes:

I'm  bringin' stuff for breakfast tacos. Eggs, sausage, cheese, tortillas.
Enough  for a few people.

So Ronnie bring breakfast taco stuff! And everyone  else bring stuff for
tacos and we will have breakfast food for Saturday &  Sunday.
Or like Ronnir said, breakfast tacos for Friday night.

Just so everyone knows...There's a HEB in Frederickburg also. Been  there it
reaaaaally nice.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus  "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

On  Thursday, April 19, 2007, at 05:05AM, "Ronnie Hughes"
<fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Any plans?
>
>Breakfast  burritos?
>Friday night tacos?
>
>I'll pick up some eggs,  cheese and sausage.  Tacos would be easy for Friday
 night.

>Any other ideas?
>
>I'm heading out around  noon today for Buescher State Park and plan to meet
up with the Houston gang  tomorrow around noon in Smithville.  Let me know if
the route  changes.

>Ronnie
>
>PS - Sparky is on it's way to  Alabama.  The new owners are already planning
to make him into a "Roll  Tide" tailgate bus.