[tcb] Re: Choices

  • From: Chritopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texas Coalition of busses <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:59:53 -0500

"i have this friend you see and he was wondering if brakes are important, he
has had problems before with stopping and stuff but still he wanted a second
opinion".......For me it would be an outside air bag to prevent drunks from
running into you. happy bussing people!

Eskimo

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850553/direct/01/