[tcb] Re: Check out the cool VW Bus tune!

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:37:23 -0500

its running like it has the compression of a squirrel, no not that much,
like a freaking small squirrel...... I need to do a compresion test... I
bought one from Northern Tool ..

On 4/17/07, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whats wrong with Deebus now??

*Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>* wrote:

my ipod broke ....just like my bus.... if anyone wants to send me the song
to play on Media Moneky..... Id be happy to give them a dollar next time I
see them..

Trey