[tcb] Re: Canada Splitty

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 21:21:06 -0500

That's a nice one.

My 65 bus was hit in the same spot sometime in its life prior to me. I had
always known this. Then when I rebuilt the front end, the camber on the
passenger side was way out of whack. Turns out they compensated for a bent
torsion bar with additional spacers. Had to buy new torsion bars from Bus Boys.