[tcb] Campout in CA

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 06:25:44 -0600

We have decided that since we never go anywhere so our New Year's
resolution is to use the bus for what it was designed for this year. The
bus club in California puts on a campout for the VW Classic so we are
starting to plan. It is the second weekend in June and we haven't been on a
road trip for a while. I think it would be fun to have a big group cruise
out together and there is safety in numbers. Put in for your vacation Terry
and start getting your bus prepared. Who else is in? Dennis?