[tcb] Calendar

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 07:13:36 -0800 (PST)

Just a suggestion:  All of your who are updating the calendar of events,
thanks.  But, would you guys please go to the most central place that I know of
and post all of these events; that is, on the Samba.  I just went through the
Samba calendar the other day and most of these events were not on there nor
most
of the club calendars posted on your web sites.  The Samba is the best place to
post your event and it is very easy to do.  I make a very faithful effort to
make a complete calendar of events which we publish in our club newsletter.
For
this purpose as of about 10 days ago I reviewed the Samba and every club
website
in Texas for this purpose.  90% of the events you guys have just listed are not
on the Samba nor any of the club websites.