[tcb] Re: @CHECK++ Re: we,re dull

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:54:27 -0700 (PDT)

I will do your carbs when we come up for psycobilly 2.
Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I bought a little new tin when my
engine went back in and ended up throwing
it away. I went to a couple of junk piles and found all the tin I needed,
even some that wasn't on it before (the little deflectors between the
cylinders). An overnight soak in Drano and water or a couple of gallons of
Greased Lightning and some Duplo-color and it is better than any new tin.

If the only thing missing from your bus running is an engine and with your
life is throwing disasters at you I'd take what parts you have and Mark's
help an get back on the road. You can change out parts later, but with Mark
I bet it will run so well you may not need to.

I wish he'd do it for me. I never did get my carbs done :

)
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 1:01 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: @CHECK++ Re: we,re dull