[tcb] Bus content

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 13:12:11 -0500

While we were running along side the train screaming and waving our arms (and legs, we were wearing flip plops) we were also wearing our newly purchased Gene Berg tee shirts! In fact, that crossed my mind while we were running along, Here I am getting all sweaty....... (it was really HOT and HUMID in San Antonio to us to begin with, the last time we got off the train was in Del Rio, and VERY dry, not as dry as Palm Springs......) I am getting all sweaty in a NEW TEE SHIRT! That may have been my in for a way to make it Katrina's fault. I don't think I could have made the choice of of the shirt the cause of the train leaving without us, but I could have gone straight to it being her fault that I was miserable in a NEW tee shirt. ( some of you know why I have a thing about new clothes in general, especially tee shirts. Thank god it had a pocket!)

The bus content I forgot to mention was the purchase of a brand new Gene Burg shifter! I did not pop for the locker, I figure if the shifter cost as much as the whole rest of the body (minus engine) I did not want to triple my investment and get the locker option.

Dan & Katrina Martin 1971 VW Bus H.B.B. T.C.B.

http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin