[tcb] Re: Brian sold Hershey and isn't coming to Psycobilly

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 20:21:46 -0500

Pfft

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
wuzmop@xxxxxxx wrote:

 Fine then

-----Original Message-----

From: Kirk &lt;slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx>

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Fri, Jun 26, 2009 5:06 pm

Subject: [tcb] Re: Brian sold Hershey and isn't coming to Psycobilly

Split snob. I'm happy he sold it.

--- On Fri, 6/26/09, Denis &lt;coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Denis &lt;coocoo@xxxxxxx>

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Friday, June 26, 2009, 3:50 PM

After all of us hearing everyday Brian's stories about building and destroying
and fixing and lowering and crashing and selling Hershey more than once, now he
writes to tell me that he sold it and can't come to PB because he has to spend
the 4th weekend returning it to stock height for the new owners. He will now
start work on a '58. I don't know if I can take it.

 Save energy, paper and money -- get the Green Toolbar.