[tcb] Beach Party ! SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 26 at NOON

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 12:51:00 -0600

Trip to Galveston SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 26 at NOON is still on.
We will all meet up at 61st street & the Seawall.
Dan & I will go get the Shrimp po-boys before anyone arrives in Galveston.
Who is going? How many po-boys do you want?
We can eat shrimp po-boys. Maybe even take some pictures.
Then get on the ferry.
Camp out Saturday night at Fort Travis. (
http://www.crystalbeach.com/travis.htm )
Who wants to camp? We don't need reservations because no one usually camps in
February.
I just wanted to know who is going to this before any show beach party.
Then on Sunday go the Houston Air Coolers Picnic.
Don't forget to bring your jacket! It will be windy!

Here's a map to get from Dallas to Galveston.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsres=1&1y=US&1a=&1c=Dallas&1s=TX&1z=&1ah=&2y=US&2a=&2c=Galveston&2s=TX&2z=&2ah=

Total Est. Time: 4 hours, 55 minutes Total Est. Distance: 289.91 miles

Here's a map from Temple

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&1a=&1c=Temple&1s=TX&1z=&1y=US&2ex=1&src=maps&ct=NA&2a=&2c=Galveston&2s=TX&2z=&2y=US&2pn=&2l=oxmEllULWu8%3d&2g=doGc3bMOluQ%3d&2v=CITY&2pl=

Total Est. Time: 4 hours, 38 minutes Total Est. Distance: 219.12 miles

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
Houston Air Coolers
Texas Airheads