[tcb] Bay question

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 19:32:51 -0600

OK working on the E-Brake on my bay today.

I discovered a hose or duct that is broken. I think it is the drain hose for
the outside fresh air on the front of the bus. You have the E-brake arm, behind
that is the defroster tube and behind that is the area where the flaps on the
front are at. Right in the middle down low there is an accordion type plastic
hose. Reminds me of wire loom in shape and material. It comes down 3 inches
takes a bend to the left towards the driver then takes another bend right below
the brake reservoir and goes down and comes out the bottom in front of the
steering gear box.

my question is since no one makes this after market (looked all day) any
suggestions on what I can make work?

Also what about the hard plastic bushing that the E-Brake rod goes trough right
under the ash tray?

Share your wisdom with me. Please

Alma Jo