[tcb] Bay Window Sighting!

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 00:00:25 -0600

In the movie Sweet November with Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron.

DEFINATELY a Chick-flick, though! So much so that it pays your manly dues for an entire year. And will bring a tear to your eyes.

"While I never felt threatened, I felt I knew what it was like to look across the brink to insanity." Alexander "Sasha" Shulgin after ingesting 5mg of DOM; 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-Methylamphetamine (street name = STP). Yet he continued in 1mg increments to 10mg. Now that's courage!

Type your favorite song.  Get a customized station.  Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora. http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001