[tcb] Baby and a bus ride

  • From: coitspoon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 17:41:44 +0000

Drove the wife to the hospital this morning in the camper. She's having
contractions and baby should be here by dinner time. Her name will be lily
(although I'm still trying for she name to be karmann ghia) but the wife isn't
so hot on that.
Thanks jeff, lee + 1
 Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 06:30:02 -0700
From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

C-E and others:

The weather is looking good.

Julie and I discussed having a fajita dinner on Sat night.  Once we have an
accurate head count we'll run to HEB and get some goodies.  Spicewood is not a
big place but there is a store if you forget anything.

I'll have to get back to you on the open fires.  I know grilling is allowed, I
will bring my charcoal weber for the fajitas.

 Jeff

BBTS questions and weather update

 Campers,

Here is the weather link
http://www.accuweather.com/forecast-15day.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=1&zipChg=1&zipcode=78669&metric=0

<http://www.accuweather.com/forecast-15day.asp?partner=accuweather&amp;traveler=1&amp;zipChg=1&amp;zipcode=78669&amp;metric=0>

I got to get some sort of floating devises for the eskimo's, Floating in the
springs and pool is going to be great! .

What will we need to bring food wise for the group meal? Fajitas, burgers and
hotdogs? I can make a trip to Costco to pick up bulk item

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T