[tcb] BIG PSYCOBLOOIE ANNOUNCEMENT

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 11:43:28 -0500

I have spoken with the Fire Chief of our volunteer fire department and they
have agreed to burn down the little house at the corner of our road. It is
too damaged to save and it will be expensive to tear down and haul away. It
would also require permits. The VFD will burn it for free, no permits, and
it will be way cheaper to haul away the ashes.

The only question is whether they can burn it on the 4th (actually the
Saturday, the 3rd). The Chief says that he is normally short handed on
holidays. But they will burn it. Wouldn't that be cool?