[tcb] Austin news reporter

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texas Coalition of busses <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 13:16:50 -0500

A guy I work with asked me to pass this on, his a good guy so I thought I
would. Just takes a second you just scroll down till you see the news reporter
section.

Thanks

http://www.austin360.com/alist/content/alist/youralist_index.html

Above is a link to a voting area for Best TV reporter.  My future
daughter-in-law (I hope) has been nominated.  Her name is Shannon Wolfson.  I
would appreciate you voting for her, and forwarding this email to your contacts
for them to vote.  You don’t have to live in Austin.  You can vote every hour.
There are no monetary rewards, just recognition with her TV station KXAN.
Thanks.
Christopher Dirksen
Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you on
Windows Live™ Messenger.