[tcb] Re: Austin AirCoolers Show

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 23:25:33 -0600

I'm thinking of riding the bike to Nac and taking Freedom to the Austin AirCoolers Show. Decisions, decisions.

McKinney Park, Lake Georgetown, Camp Tejas (primative) and City Park (especially close) are all cool, local parks to overnight. Email for more info.

Duncan

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Austin AirCoolers Show
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:15:15 -0600

Looks like March 26th,2006 @ Northwest Park in Austin.
More info. here:

http://www.austinaircoolers.com/show/

Looks kind of informal, and only 250 miles from Sammy's show on the 25th in Nacogdoches!
I think we may drive,camp,drive,show,drive,camp,drive,show and go home. (sounds like a fun weekend)

Dan & Katrina Martin 1971 VW Bus H.B.B. T.C.B.

http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin