[tcb] Auction at T@P3

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 16:27:48 -0500

We are going to have an Auction on Saturday. It is going to be a combined Live and Silent auction. Paul's going to auction off all the larger items and we'll have a table or two setup for smaller items and/or services placed in the silent auction.

The Auction will start shortly after our return from Westphalia (lunch). The silent auction will end approximately 6PM (for those leaving early) or when bidding action has ceased.

To give you an idea of what to contribute, me and Cindy are contributing camping items. I am contributing a backpacker's Mini Expresso maker (very compact and especially cool). It will be the perfect item for someone planning a long trip. Mmmmm, who could that be?

Cindy is contributing a 9x12 Coleman tent (with a slight tear in the screen, which is easilly repaired). Some of you will recognize it from Glen Rose. ;)

Trey's family donated a kool surfer cookie jar for the auction.

Paul is donating a 36hp engine!

Edward, the Parts Manager at Hewitt VW, is donating a Tie-dyed VW T-shirt and possibly more from the dealership.

You may want to stick with a VW theme (doh!) and contribute spare parts, accessories or ??? Be creative.

Since Paul will be going in many different circles, please find me to donate your item/s. For those of you who don't know or remember me, I'll be in the dark grey vanagon.

SERVICES must be completed during T@P unless prior arrangments have been made with the bidder. Above all, services MUST BE LEGAL (Denis!).

I will loudly announce the silent auction winners approximately 5:45PM AND to collect the donations from the winners. No collection, no weiner.

Thank you to all who plan on contribuing to Paul's cause.

LET'S MAKE THIS FUN!

PS: Would someone mind posting this on the other air-cooler BBs? Thanks!