[tcb] Re: Are you seriously thinkin' about a shorty

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 08:12:20 -0500

oh yea, then nobody would like me, i mean, the only reason we tolerate you is because you claim you have owned and worked on busses. ;-)

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Are you seriously thinkin' about a shorty
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 06:10:49 -0700 (PDT)

Scrap it and buy a Vanagon!

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: no i wanted the opinion of everybody on that one. that is a difficult
decision but the majority of people seem to say fill it. so i am going to
compromise and bring it out as much as possible and fill the rest.

$771/month*

The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by Experian. http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=660600&bcd=EMAILFOOTERAVERAGE