[tcb] Re: AirCoolerPoloza II Sept. 22,23,24

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:05:53 -0700 (PDT)

That is a great idea , We could all meet at morgan's
point and say have a city wide car show , North
Houston could be at our old place , Lufkin (which was
on B&b's date and Ennis and any one else who is famous
for stepping on others show  could be in other parts
of town , Heck I can see it now "The CC'S Liquour
Store

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
Why do I have to push "1" for English