[tcb] Re: A great time all!

  • From: "Jumpin' Joe Barnett" <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:01:20 -0500

Nope.. The Hoochiemama drives herself..I'm just along for the ride...

On 10/16/06, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Shouldn't that be "driver of the Hoochiemama"???

*Jumpin' Joe Barnett <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx>* wrote:

Welcome to The TCB.. From Jumpin' Joe and the one and only Hoochiemama! :)

On 10/16/06, Matt Callahan <bug6259@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

>  No, just well loved but thank you for saying so!
> I like Homer!!

Mail*<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100122638x1081283466x1074645346/aol?redir=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaim%2Ecom%2Ffun%2Fmail%2F>--
 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.