[tcb] A fire extinguisher..Vanagon parts

  • From: "Bergman" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:36:18 -0600

I spent the morning with John helping to get it to a friends house where we
can strip anything off that might still be usable.

I will post pictures soon.

Any of you Vanagon owners that need parts, please let us know. The front &
rear bumpers along with a receiver hitch are up for grabs.

Lonnie

  _____