[tcb] A Friday Joke early

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 12:33:41 -0500

Whew, there's been a lot of good news and a lot of bad news this week. We gain
a new bus driver but almost lose a bus. Yin yang. School's out, it's a long
weekend and there's going to be a lot of crazies loose so stay on guard and be
safe this weekend . I'm outta here early tomorrow for BBTS so I thought I'd
send a joke early. Hope to see ya at the Springs.
Why Dads Aren't Moms:

                                Mom
went shopping, leaving Dad in charge of their daughter. Suzie was about
18 months old and loved playing with her new tea set.

                                Dad was engrossed in the evening news when
Suzie brought him a little cup of "tea" (really just plain water).

                                He praised her good "cooking," so she brought
him more. After several cups of "tea," and much praise, Mom came home.

                                "Honey,
watch this," said Dad, and had her wait in the living room as Suzie
brought him another cup of tea. "Isn't she just the cutest?"

                                Mom
waited until he had polished off yet another cup of "tea" before
asking, "Did you ever think that the only place a baby can get water is
the toilet?!"