[tcb] A Christmas Campout

  • From: "Matt Callahan" <bug6259@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:43:49 -0500

OK Sharon, we are game for this. We have a lot of  flat acreage and a lot of
trees too for the really bold.

We could possibly even have a big bonfire outside (need to check on this)
but we do have the big stone fireplace inside. Our house kind of looks like
a ski lodge on the inside...

We also have both of our campers for those without, and there are several
bedrooms too as well as the family room..

This would make the Holidays smoother for us to, I think. What do we do
next? I need a tractor with a shredder... my riding mower died in the
spring...