[tcb] '70 Bay Update

  • From: "Scott Goodno" <sgoodno@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 07:12:39 -0500

Hello,

Thanks for all the help in deciding upon a new engine and builder.  I =
picked
my new motor up from Doug at Qualitat last week.  I must say that it =
looks
great!  Will install it later this week and fire it up.  I'm really =
excited!
Doug at Qualitat has been a very good resource and I thank you for the
recommendation.

I am still looking for a camper interior for my bus. Does anyone out =
there
have a good, clean used interior for sale around north/east/central =
Texas?
Specifically, I am looking for:

1.      The convertible bed/seat with cabinet - Prefer the full size but 3/4
is fine.
2.      Closet
3.      Seat behind drivers seat
4.      rear (upper) parcel shelf
5.      Fold-down table
6.      Cabinet behind drivers seat

I'm really open to alternative configs.  I've been collecting images of =
the
many configurations out there. =20

Thanks for your help!

Scott