[tcb] Re: 4 Buck Gas

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:19:21 -0500 (EST)

Those were the good old days.  I used to have to sit in line in Cali so my step
dad could get to work.  That's the advantage
of multi-car families on odd/even days.  That and a siphon hose was all we
needed.

Unfortunately when I drive on the tollway the idiots are still driving 80MPH,
so $3 doesn't seem to phase folks too much.