[tcb] Re: 1st anniversary

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 16:42:14 -0500

Your welcome Paul. Anytime. 96 here. I will not say 102, gonna be about 120 in August I just know it.

We'll go from too much rain like now to drought. I tell ya.

Glad the Zone is purring like a kitten. Wish we all were blessed with A/C's in our antique VW's.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On May 24, 2008, at 12:21 PM, singlecabboy wrote:

I'm celebrating the 1st anniversary of my new motor ..
Thanx again to M AND M AND Em  and Dan and Katrina for
the help and support .This baby still hums like a
Butler Brothers sewing machine.Last year this week it
was flooding down in Texas , this year it was 102 in
the shade .

Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B