[tcb] 1971 ghia convert for sale 3,500 plus I'll throw in 500.00 cash

  • From: Kate Jenkins <katejen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:35:38 -0500

Hi Everyone,
My husband I have to sell our ghia due to some quickly needed funds for
closing on a house...We would love to have time to try to get more money
for it but time is not on our side. I can't take any lower than 3,500 for
this and I will throw in 500.00 cash (its a long story). It runs, has a
clear title and is a fun little car. It was originally a northern car so
there are some issues with rust, but there are so many plus's to this ghia.
We would like to sell it today or tomorrow, we are hoping to have a
certified check by Saturday for the funds. I want it to go to a good home,
the price listed on craigslist is higher but for any of you guys its the
price marked in this email. Please contact Kate Jenkins at 469-446-2504.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3739196627.html