[tcb] 1959 Single Cab

  • From: "Peter & Caren Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:34:12 -0600

Hi TCBers,

I recently had a friend in SoCal contact me about a '59 Single Cab that is
newly available.  From what I've seen, it looks to be a very solid original
truck with a crunched rear passenger side corner.  I've gotten a few
pictures and he plans to take a few more for me tomorrow.  If I wasn't
downsizing my current stable to make room for a Barndoor, I would seriously
consider buying this truck from him myself.  His price is reasonable (around
$2500) and I thought it would be worth letting y'all know in case anyone is
interested.  I'll be happy forward you more information and get you in touch
with him if you are interested, just contact me off this list at
pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx

Peter