[tcb] Re: 174th Texas Bday for Texas

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 22:11:14 -0800 (PST)

Right on Ronnie, .I met I met Steve and Sharon probably at one of Black Golds
shows way back when They were movers and shakers in the Volks Folks club.Dan
and Katrina at Turkey Roost on Lake Belton 'It was pre T@p so it was at least 7
years ago.Sammie in 1995 at a show in Tulsa.He had "The"single cab of the
day.(it was lowered and...}just kiddin .Mark and Mark way back at the Slash
town shows in Houston .Terry and Larry and Shirley bout the same time as Steve
and Sharon.Denis way back in The 2000 range at the Bug Ins ,Gerald at the first
Classic.Ronnie at one of the early Bus and Bugtoberfest.Fred not sure but way
before TCB .Brent not sure but along time ago.Probably at one of the early
Bugtoberfest.Lot of Texans in my family tree also.I have said many times that
this list has gotten me through some really tuff times and it still is the
first thing I do in the morning is check the list.The bus got us here ,the
people keep us here.VIVA LA TEXAS... Not a
 word memtioned today in the Temple Paper... shame on them.
Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 7  October 8,9,and 10, 2010"Love all,trust a few,Do
wrong to none"