[tcb] Re: 16 kids No bus content, just 16 kids

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 06:52:57 -0700 (PDT)

Well, we have to give Denis some credit. He did live in Texas long enough to
learn a few things.

Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:No, no, he said he was an Arkie. That
means he lives in Arkansas, and that
means weird: With the exception of Denis of course. But there's something
in the water in that state. And it does have bus content. He needs one d_
_ _ big bus.
Sammie