[tcb-kit] Talks

  • From: Mario Wolter <mario.wolter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb-kit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 14:15:26 +0100

I just finished preparing a website for our Talks and one for downloading the pdfs.

Please send me the pdf files of your talks (maybe the ones from the summerterm too) so i can upload them. (And I need some to test my password protection ;) )

When I finish the website I will give you the required information to access it.

Mario

--
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Institut für Physikalische Chemie

Mario Wolter

Kaiserstraße 12
Gebäude 30.44, Raumnr. 819
76131 Karlsruhe

Telefon: +49 721 608-5704
Web: http://www.ipc.uni-karlsruhe.de/tcb/

KIT – Universität des Landes Baden-Württemberg und
nationales Forschungszentrum in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft