[tc] Re: ïÈÏÔÁ

  • From: "Rown x" <longshot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 07:18:13 +0800

Oh, I've had some problems crop up in my life. Unfortunately now my time online
and in the Centaur community has now become limited. The bad news is, I can't
do as much as I used to and that means my site won't be updated as often. The
good news is, I have another part to the story I was working on in my editor's
hands and I'm hoping she will get through it so I can post it. I can promise
you that it is full of action with a few good laughs thrown in for good
measure. :-)
I've checked and each comic page is about 166kb, well within the limits. I'll
be posting one page a day until I'm through all of them and the gentleman who
is getting me the comics is going to get me quite a few more. I have two
English translations for two of the comics but that is all. The comics are done
in French.
I'm beginning the the series with this message so as to get it in line with a
simaltanious posting on the Centlist over here. That way both sides of the pond
will get it at the same time. :-)
Take care dear friend,
:
Rown

PS: To Rown:

Hi friend! Haven't heard you galloping around for quite a time! Howdy! Glad to see you back! Yes, sure, feel free to post the comic, only.. well, you know, most of us haven't got T1 connection :) Well, you understand! The filesize limit, you know :)

See you later!

Chiron

Please observe filesize limitations! (300Kbytes per message)

-- _______________________________________________ Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom

JPEG image