[taw-aus] We are looking for a Drummer, if you drum or know any

  • From: Abdulaziz Alneaimi <algareem@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: taw-aus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 04:09:39 +0400

Hello ,
First my apology for sending this email to you , but you might be a musician
or might know musicians.
We are  very talented musicians who started being musicians as a hobby then
made it to be a major part of our lives aside to our current studies.
Because we lost our drummer who graduated last semester , we are looking for
a talented drummer who can adopt several drumming styles and has the ability
to improvise on stage. If you have it , or know any body in uni or out ,
please email me back or call me ( txt ) at
0507117166

Dream at fall , a very skillful band formed by talented musicians from AUS
and had been into several major and minor events in AUS , and participated
in off campus events.
We play soft rock , melodic metal , Alternate Metal ,Ballad  , Blues and
Neoclassical.

Regards,
Abdulaziz
Lead Guitarist ( band former )