[TapeVille] Re: recycling NLS magazines cassettes

  • From: Pamela Dominguez <geodom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 18:21:13 -0500

I had a couple of squeaky cassettes that were badly lubricated almost since they were new. It took me a while to realize what was wrong, and then they were really unplayable, because all the stuff on them sounded like they were full of harmonics. That was even before I knew about the extra cheap ones with the cellophagne windows and all that. Pam. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Max G. Swanson" <swando99@xxxxxxxxxxx>