[TapeVille] Someting fun to Do

  • From: Carl Belnap <Carl.Belnap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 22:10:26 +0000

First Take  a recording of a Song on tape or cd.
Next copy the song onto a Cassette tape.

Next play the cd and the tape Together. Use Your Speed Selector to cause the
tape and the cd to play just a tiny bit ahead of one another. Let the tape
catch up to the cd.  You will enjoy the Curious Sound when they Start to come
together.

Sorry but in some ways tape has an advantage over Digital Recorders. You can
Correct Mistakes with the Tape.

Wonder when We will have to give the C. one tape Players back to the Library?

What then happens to Our Bibles, Book of Mormons and other things on Four Track
tapes?
Oh Dear.

From Carl Belnap and Guide Dog Beata
Ham call