[TapeVille] Open Reel Tape

  • From: "Howard Traxler" <howard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 13:22:57 -0500

Does anyone actively use open reel tape?  Back in the 60's and 70's I collected
a couple hundred ficve inch reels, each with enough tape to record one album.
So now I'm in the process of digitizing and getting rid of all those tapes.  I
would sure like to give them to someone who could make use of them rather than
to throw them away.  Also have lots of seven inch reels to do next.  Any
interest?
Howard