Tao Meeting - No Meeting Tomorrow (10/18)

  • From: Tao Community <th2admin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: taomeeting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 19:14:05 -0700

*Our Meeting
*
Tomorrow (Sunday, 10/18) we will not have a regular meeting. As mentioned in
the previous few weeks, the temple will be holding a special event to honor
seniors, so we'll return to the temple next coming Sunday, 10/25, and resume
our presentations.

- Derek

***Unsubscribe
*
You can easily unsubscribe from this mailing list in one of two ways:

   as the subject.
   2. Visit freelists.org/list/taomeeting and follow the simple instructions
   there.