[talks-uk] ring tones for nokia phones

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:37:57 -0000

Hi Everyone.

I know this has nothing to do with talks, but I can't think of another list I
subscribe to that would be better to provide an answer to my question.

I have a nokia 6680 phone and I want to use more ring tones in the form of Midi
files on my computer.  I was wondering the best way of getting these on to my
phone and the best way of making them sound as good as possible.  I know that
Midi banks varied from phone to phone across different makes, and most makes of
phone provide software for just this purpose but Nokia it seems doesn't.

Any suggestions anyone?

Best wishes, Ibrahim Gucukoglu