[talks-uk] e72 and e-mail Reading with Talks 5

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:35:15 +0100

I have installed Talks 5 now.  Problem with e-mail reading.  Appears as if it
is reading what is on the screen and I feel as though I would need to do a down
screen to hear the remainder of the e-mail.  Maybe this has something to do
with font size.  It is a bit strange too even if I try and cursor down line by
line.  Imagine it is something that is easily rectified when I hear from
someone how they managed this.

I note crackling still remains even with having upgraded to Talks 5, very
disappointing indeed.

I am wondering about the e-mail why it says Today at the start, does that mean
that if I had kept on e-mails over a few days, I would get a breakup of the
day's e-mails?  Finally, I note it automatically connects and disconnects from
my Wi-Fi when e-mails are downloaded.  Is this the case?  When I delete e-mails
I do not seem to have the option to delete from phone and server, though I do
have a delete option the e-mails which have been deleted are then ending up on
my computer.  Perhaps there is a setting I need to change as this was set up by
someone else and not myself when I had Talks 4 and the e-mail was not
accessable.  Thanks for all help.