[talks-uk] Re: card slot

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:59:41 -0000

Scott,

If you're referring to a Nokia N95 8Gb, then there isn't one, only the N95
without internal memory expansion has a memory card reader.

It's one of the down sides to me.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.talknav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx