[talks-uk] Re: WayFinder or Tomtom

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:40:22 +0100

MessageI suspect that WayFinder works better with JAWS though I am told you
need to get hold of version 5, an earlier version of the software.

I believe this is is also available through a company called Communic8 that
RNIB deal with. the product is called either Talknav or Navtalk I think.

I have played with this software and think it is quite good but it does not
perhapse have as many points of interest as some.

I think that TomTom is probably a better product, but I have not heard it being
used by TALKS.

Cheers

Graham