[talks-uk] Re: WAYFINDER ON MOBILE WITH O2 AS PROVIDER

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:23:15 +0100

Hi Carol.

Sorry, I'll make it clearer for you *smile*. If you want an unlimited package IE for downloading files, browsing the web etc without having to worry about the per megabyte cost, the price is £7.5 monthly. If you only want to use wayfinder on the odd occasion, you can pay for £2.35 per megabyte or part there of. I'm not an O2 customer as I've said before, this is what I've been told by someone I know who happens to work there.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ibrahim Gucukoglu Sent: 01 September 2009 07:04
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
PROVIDER

Hi.

Well, it all depends on where you are, I for instance
get good outdoor coverage, but patchy indoor signal, but
then, having said that, I just use
the wireless indoors anyway so it hardly matters.

All the best, Ibrahim.

From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 31/08/2009 18:58

Hi all,

I have been with O2 as a Pay as You Go customer and,
after speaking to five people, I have finally learned
that, well, according to the fifth anyway, I will have
go onto contract in order to have the necessary GPRS
support. If anyone else is using O2 with Wayfinder,
are you able to confirm that this is in fact correct?
I really wanted to stay with PAYG if possible but
maybe it isn't, so thought I'd just check out you
knowledgeable folk to see if anyone else knows
different.

Thanks lots for any comments.

--
Carol