[talks-uk] Re: Voice Mail Waiting on Line 1

  • From: Adrian Picton <adrianpicton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 23:42:25 +0100 (BST)

  Hi Steve,

  Thanks very much for that information. I've now downloaded and installed
Remind Me and am very impressed with it. Well worth the 10 Euros.

  Adrian.
Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Hi Adrian,

  I think there is one called Remind-Me.  If you go to http://www.blindsea.com,
go to Mobile Corner, then go to Third Party Apps for 2nd Edition Phones in your
case, I think you will find it.