[talks-uk] USING BONUS APPLICATIONS WITH TALKS PREMIUM

  • From: "kawal Gucukoglu" <kawal_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 17:09:43 -0000

Dear List,

Can someone tell me or e-mail me on how to use extended profiles?  I tried
to edit a schedule in my extended profiles and I couldn't clear the time
edit field to put in my own schedule of when the new profile should start.
If anyone has also used the mini GPS, can someone write me clear
instructions on how to use it as I don't find the manual very clear.  Also
the cells keep changing even though I haven't used it outside yet.

All the Best,

Kawal Gucukoglu.

Kawal Gucukoglu
(E-mail/MSN):