[talks-uk] Re: Two issues

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 11:39:44 -0700

I am using an N82, I don't have the problems you have on your N86 but I do have
two of my own.  Here goes:
1.  After a call, the call sumary box is read at the call volume level which
can be loud as I often only normally have Talks set to two or three but may
have the call volume set to five or six.
2.  Talks is running ok but compared to Talks 4 it is sluggish.  When I am
reading a menu option going down to the next doesn't get me an instant responce
and Talks may continuing reading for a fraction of a second, it wasn't like
this before.

I remember some settings relating to this in Talks 4 that seem to have gone
now.  The funny thing is I didn't need them before, now they seem to have gone
I could do with them to play around with.  Maybe they have just moved?

Dean