[talks-uk] Re: Talks for Nokia N82

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 08:49:08 +0100

Hi Brian

If you feel above the conventional keypad, you will encounter your
square five-way navigational arrow keys.  To the left of this is a flat
area which is split into two portions.  The lower half is the TALKS key
if you press it once, and the menu key, if you press it twice.  The
upper portion of this area is the softkey 1, or options key in a menu
situation.

To the right of your navigational key area are three buttons.  The
bottom one is the delete key.  Above this is a slightly raised
sausage-shaped key which I think is a multimedia button.  Above this is
a flat softkey 2.

Your camera button is on the right side of the phone.

I'm sure someone else will tell me if any of this is wrong, or can
improve upon the above description.

Jackie Cairns

Braille Support Adviser

Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx