[talks-uk] Talks and online improvements.

  • From: "Mostafa Al'mahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 20:13:46 +0200

Greetings:
While talks is growing up quite rapidly in terms of enhancement on the
telephone based unless I' am afraid , it isn't that well in addition of being
not quite  sufficiently adequate to fulfill a web task much reliably, I wish
that it could be functionally competent to navigate on tables , read by heading
, select a particular element of the page , and so forth.
I pretty comprehend that it does take sometime to genuinely reach and   made a
good plain of betterment, but for the short term of aiming , I wish to
contribute by signing a public petition onto the subject , for those who might
be interested to be involved , please contact me.

Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.