[talks-uk] Re: Talks Premium

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:20:48 -0000

Hi Peter.

This is Ibrahim here and I will gladly assist you with your enquiry.

When you buy talks premium, you do indeed get five bonus applications from Psyloc. These applications are downloaded separately from the talks website at http://www.nuance.com/talks not Psyloc directly. As soon as you purchase your talks premium license and your dealer has issued you with the serial number, the bonus applications will be registered with Psyloc within approximately 5-7 working days. This is because these applications are third party products and not under the control of Nuance; Nuance have to inform Psyloc of your details.

After 5-7 days has passed, try refreshing the registration using SMS or the Internet from within the applications individually and they should register.

Hope this answers your enquiry.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>